A super way to experience the truly unique food and drink culture of Enniscorthy is to delve in and out of some of the wonderfully delicious Food and Drink Trails. It’s an opportunity not to be missed, to taste and explore the local culinary treasures whipped up by the food producers themselves. Sip and enjoy some of the thirst quenching beers and spirits our local trail members have on offer, while soaking up the soulful music along the Rock N’ Roll Gig Trail
Our Rockin’ Food & Drink Trails include:
- Tapas Trail – if you’re a lover of fancy snacks then this is the trail for you. Enjoy tapas sized dishes both sweet and savoury that will make your mouth water and your heart sing.
- Irish Craft Drinks Trail – Sample some of the region’s best craft beers, ciders and spirits which are brewed right on your door step. Local ingredients, local brewers, thirst quenching beers.
- Trendy Gin Trail – If fine gins, primo tonics and standout gin based cocktails tickle your fancy well then set sail along our trendy gin trail which won’t disappoint.
- Early Bird Fun – In search of superb value? Too many trails to choose from but still want a choice? Choose 2 or 3 course menus in a variety of the town’s restaurants and bars. Fancy an Indian starter but some Portuguese Mains topped off with a traditional Irish dessert? No problem.
- Street Feast – Sample our Tasty Artisan foodstuff as you stroll through the streets taking in the beautiful stalls, tuneful music and the fresh air. Our street food vendors offer locally produced food from jams and chutneys to unique street BBQ’s.
- Slaney Valley Eats – Relive times of old with our traditional tastes of Irelands in a variety of Irish cuisine and drinks, produced none other than with local ingredients. Each dish comes hand in hand with a story of the town’s historical past.
- Cocktails & Nibbles – Are you a lover of cocktails? Find your perfect cocktail along the exhilarating combination of flavours offered in a selection of our atmospheric bars as well as enjoying some nibbles to munch on along the way.
- Afternoon Tea – If you fancy a tasteful experience well then treat yourself to indulge in Afternoon Tea to relax from the hustle and bustle of the festival.
- Lazy Brunch – Feeling the post festival slump? We’ve got you covered with our Lazy Brunch Trail. Kickstart your day with a late breakfast and early lunch menu and if the guilt has gotten the better of you we offer a revival Healthy Option too!
- A Tate of Ales, Wine Goose Chase and Blind Wine Tasting – this exclusive master class Trail does exactly what it says on the tin. Taste and trial some splendid flavours while relishing in alluring Ancient Irish story-telling.
- Mexican Supper – Why not spice up your life with our brand new and exciting Mexican Supper. Enjoy some evening treats that will make you feel like you’re in Mexican plains yourself with the intense flavours, colourful ingredients and symphony of spices.
- Irish Whiskey Talk – Cure your curiosity and extend your education of the fastest growing spirit in the world. Once the most popular spirit globally which suffered a decline in popularity in the late 90’s, Irish whiskey has seen a great resurgence in popularity in recent times again.
- Gin Talk – Explore the story of Gin which has evolved from its previous medical use to an object of commerce in the spirits industry. The now hugely popular beverage has developed hugely in terms of flavour over the years so if gin is your thing then this is the talk for you.
Follow a single trail or delve in-and-out of many trails to taste the assortment of flavours and make the most of your foodie experience. Plan your own route with the colourful Rockin’ Food Trails Guide to ensure that nothing goes untested. There’s something tasty available for everybody, whether you have a sweet tooth or prefer indulging in more savoury essences. Regardless of your choices, the fantastic Rockin’ Food Trails are a no brainer for the ultimately sensational foodie experience.